Bienvenue en France
- The call for applications is now open!
The France - South Africa Scholarship Programme is directed to South African students who intend to study in universities or higher education institutions in France for their Master’s degree or PhD.
The programme is also open to Lesothan students.
This call for applications is open for students who intend to start their studies in France in September 2021. The deadline for online applications is 20 January 2021. The list of the laureates and the waiting list will be announced in March 2021. Due to the differences between the Southern and Northern hemisphere calendars, laureates will follow a specific programme in South Africa from March to July 2021. This track will include online French courses organized by the network of the Alliances Françaises. It may also include an internship in French Companies based in South Africa, depending on the opportunities and the profile of each laureate.
This call for applications is open to all fields of studies.
Applicants are invited to read carefully the rulebook for the France - South Africa Scholarship Programme and the frequently asked questions. You can also consult our Campus France South Africa website to find more details on higher education institutions and study programmes in France. If you need any help or advice on finding the most appropriate programme for you, you can contact us.
- Launch of the 2021 Call for Applications of the France - South Africa Scholarship Programme: 20 October 2020
- Information webinars by Campus France: follow social media
- Deadline for online submission: 20 January 2021
- Interview of the eligible candidates: February 2021
- Results: March 2021
- Specific programme in South Africa (online french courses and possibly internship): March 2021 - July 2021
- Departure to France: Early September 2021
Applicants and Scholarship laureates will be contacted individually when needed. Due to the important number of applications, follow-up requests by candidates will not be answered.
Committee’s deliberations are beyond dispute.